Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Celebrate!

My favorite celebration is the celebration of a birthday. April is a big month for my group of friends because four people have birthdays in this month. I love to help people celebrate their birthday with well wishes, gifts, parties, and cake.

Birthdays are very important to me, especially since I am so (relatively) young. They act as a way to tell someone how much they mean to you. Think about what a birthday celebrates. Basically, when celebrating a birthday, you are saying "Hey! I am so glad that you were born 'x' years ago! I think you are awesome, so we should celebrate your birth and having you here!" Who does not want a day all about celebrating them?

I am very excited to help my "April Baby" friends celebrate their big days. And just think, after April comes May. With May comes my birthday! I think that is good cause to celebrate!

1 comment:

  1. My celebrate blog post was the exact same thing :) great minds think alike

    ReplyDelete