Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cross-Examined!

I am pretty much a good girl. Despite this, my parents cross-examine me quite often. Sometimes, they can get pretty cop-like.

Generally, they do the interrogations before I go somewhere such as to a friend's house or to a movie. My parents always want to know every single detail.

"Who's going to be there?"

"How are you going to get there? How are you going to get home?"

"How much money do you plan to spend?"

"Are you lying to us? Are you really going to ditch the movie and run off to do something else?"

You get the picture. Sometimes, they can really get on my nerves. However, I know they are just trying to proctect me because they love me and all of that. But, do they really think I am going to run off?

5 comments:

  1. I feel like I've lived through most of the above conversations, as they were happening :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet this was one of the easiest topics we have ever had to write about for you.

    P.S. You forgot this one: "Are you really invited, because I do not want you going if you they are not expecting you?" lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, I love this post because it is exactly what happens in my life. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren: I'm pretty sure you did. haha

    Hallie: It was very easy. And you're not funny. That was quite traumatic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm laughing at all of ya'll because my parents are just like "okay see you later then."

    ReplyDelete